From Rajasthan, this powder is sifted with precision. Once mixed, the powder leaves you with a velvety rich paste ranging from green to browny-green in colour. The luscious powder leaves your paste smooth and clump free easing your design flow. Your lines aren’t broken by blockages as you draw the most intricate design on skin. This powder leaves you with deep satisfying stains which last up to 2 weeks on the skin.
Out of stock
100% organic natural henna powder
Weight: approx 200g
Open the packet and determine the number of cones you are wanting to make. The recipe below makes approx 10 x 10g cones and 5x 20g cones. All measurements can be multiplied up 6 times to make paste using the entire packet yielding approx 30 (20g) – 60 (10g) cones
- 33g henna powder
- 10ml essential oil of your choice (from lavender, cajeput, teatree and eucalyptus)
- Distilled water or lemon juice depending on your preference
- 15g white or any other sugar of your choice
- Measure out all the ingredients
- Mix the sugar, essential oil and powder together in a large bowl
- Mix with chosen liquid until the consistency of toothpaste, if you can see lumps do not worry as they will dissolve when you let it dye release
- Cover with Clingfilm/Seran wrap and leave for minimum of 12 hours and up to 24 hours to dye release
- After this time check dye release has occurred, an indication of this is the paste being darker towards the top when mixing
- Adjust paste consistency to your preference and strain through tights/stockings to remove the air bubbles / lumps
- Cone up the paste and apply
- If you need paste urgently, mix your paste with warm water (NOT BOILING) and your paste will be ready in 3-4 hours but only do so if necessary
Don't use if
This product is are not suitable for those who suffer from G6-PD (glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase) deficiency.
- Store powder in a cool dry dark cupboard in an airtight bag or jar. Your powder should stay fresh for up to 2 years
- The paste will store in the fridge for a 2-3 days or if not freeze immediately and it will keep frozen for up to 6 months
For full details regarding P&P please check out our delivery terms and conditions.